Our Legal Stuff
Cookies are small text files which are transferred to your computer or mobile when you visit a website or app. We use them to:
* Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us over and over again
* Help us understand how people are using our website and which products are of interest, so we can keep improving what we do
We respect your privacy and we don’t send out SPAM emails – if you’d like to see our new designs as they’re released please follow us on facebook or twitter.
The information we collect when you buy a product from us is used to process the order – we keep a record of all our orders because we’re obliged to do so under UK tax regulations. Like all other responsible website operators, we use industry standard data protection software to keep this information secure.
We provide lots of detail about our garment sizes so please take the time to make sure you choose the right option – You can return an item to us if you pick the wrong size but please be aware you’ll need to pay for the postage and this won’t be refundable.
MANUFACTURING LEAD TIMES & DELIVERY
We don’t hold a stockpile of finished products – we print every product to order because we see this as key to sustainable manufacturing. This means you’ll have to wait a little longer for your order – typically up to 7 working days depending on the volume of orders we’re dealing with. Nearly all of our deliveries are sent out via Royal Mail and this normally takes 2 to 3 days to arrive.
All garments have to be be returned in their original condition no later than 28 days after you received your order.
For returns, the delivery charge is not refundable unless the item is faulty or does not match what you ordered.
To organise a return please email email@example.com quoting your order number, your full name and details of the fault/error. We will then let you know what to do next.
For all exchanges, we will, of course, send out the replacement garment(s) free of charge.
SUSTAINABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL CREDENTIALS
We will not work with companies who exploit their labour force or use processes and practises that harm the environment.
We’re proud to work with a clothing manufacturer that is committed to fair trade and sustainable production by:
* Respecting the men and women who make the clothes with dignified working conditions
* Using organic cotton – with GMO-free fibre that uses less water than standard cotton. In addition, its production does not involve the use of chemicals (no fertilisers or pesticides) and encourages rotation of crops to keep soil healthier, more fertile and maintain humidity. Waste from the cotton ginning process is also recycled for the animal feed industry.
* Recycling fabric offcuts it into new cotton thread that is used to make other products
At our UK printing factory we continue this ethos by:
* Printing individual orders – we don’t build up stock piles of unwanted products
* Using water based inks
INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.woof-woof.co.uk is a website operated by Out of House Ltd on behalf of Simpsons of Langley Ltd, 4 Lakeside Business Units, Block Fen, Mepal, Cambridgeshire, CB6 2AY, England Company Registration No: 00673262 VAT No. GB 302-1475-09
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the the products featured on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
If you are the owner of intellectual property rights that you believe our work is infringing, please alert us immediately.
APPLICABLE LAW & LIABILITY
If – and it’s really hard to imagine why this would ever happen – we end up in court with anyone, it’s going to be an English law court. This is because we’re a UK company, operating in the UK and this is a .co.uk website.
Let’s be clear – we sell t-shirts and merchandise. We are liable for the quality of the items we sell and nothing else. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee delivery times and it’s your choice to wear our designs – so we can’t reasonably be held responsible for anything other than product quality.